This limited edition art print is part of a series of four floral illustrations and a zine titled Feminism is not a Dirty Word. Illustrated, designed and Riso printed with love by Nora Mironov of Neighbourhood Press in Fremantle, Western Australia.
• A5 art print (148 x 210mm)
• Printed with a Risograph printer
• Freelife Vellum White 215gsm
• 40% recycled content and 5% cotton content
• Printed using soy based Risograph inks
• Comes packed in plastic protective sleeve
When shipping this item, we will ensure its protection from damage by including a cardboard backing and package it within a sturdy envelope.
It's important to note, that all our printed items are printed in small batches. Our Risograph printer can only print one colour at a time, much like screen printing, therefore each card will vary from the next and we cannot guarantee they will be exactly as pictured on our website.